Gearbox has a wide range of applications, such as the application in wind turbine. Gearbox is an important mechanical component widely used in wind turbine. Its main function is to transfer the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of wind to the generator and make it get the corresponding speed.
Usually, the speed of the wind wheel is very low, which is far from the speed required by the generator. It must be realized through the speed increasing effect of the gear pair of the gearbox, so the gearbox is also called the speed increasing box.
The function of the gearbox is to transmit power to the generator.
What is a gearbox
When the gearbox bears the force from the wind wheel and the reaction force produced by the gear transmission, it must have enough rigidity to bear the force and torque, prevent deformation and ensure the transmission quality. The design of gear box should be carried out according to the layout arrangement, processing and assembly conditions, easy inspection and maintenance of wind turbine power transmission. With the rapid development of the gearbox industry, more and more industries and different enterprises have applied to the gearbox, and more and more enterprises have grown in the gearbox industry.
Improper parameter selection, too small overlap
Assembly eccentricity, low contact accuracy, poor parallelism of shaft
Fluctuation of load torque, torsional vibration of shafting.
Gear box is an important part widely used in mechanical transmission. When a pair of gears are meshed, due to the inevitable errors of pitch and tooth profile, meshing impact will occur in the process of operation, resulting in the noise corresponding to the meshing frequency of gears, and friction noise will also occur between the tooth surfaces due to the relative sliding. Because gear is the basic part of gearbox transmission, it is necessary to reduce gear noise for controlling gearbox noise. Generally speaking, the main causes of gear system noise are as follows:
Get yours now
1. Acceleration and deceleration is commonly known as the gearbox.
2. Changing the direction of transmission, for example, we can use two sector gears to transfer the force vertically to another shaft.
3. Change the rotational torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating the two original meshing gears. Such as brake, clutch, etc.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox spindle, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads.
1. Acceleration and deceleration, which is commonly known as the gearbox
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transfer the force vertically to another shaft
3. Change the rotation torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating the two gears that were originally meshed, such as the brake clutch
5. Distribution of power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads
Complex gearboxes, large fans and power motors are critical equipment in almost all the manufacturing plants. The ability to know precisely when to replace bearings can often make the difference in a profitable operation or one that loses money due to unnecessary shutdowns or catastrophic failures. Used wildly in limestone, plastic-cement, ore, slag, plaster, coal-kibbling the gearboxes, today are available in novel structures, shock resistance, anti-vibration, small volume, light in weight, and it also is safe and reliable with long life usage. Following are the description and employment of the various gearboxes in different manufacturing plants.
Features of gearbox
The gear box adopts the general design scheme, which can be transformed into the special gear box for the industry according to the customer’s demand.
Realize parallel axis, orthogonal axis, vertical and horizontal universal box, reduce the types of parts and increase the specifications and models.
The sound-absorbing box structure, large box surface area and large fan, ring gear and spiral bevel gear all adopt advanced gear grinding technology, so that the temperature opening, noise reduction, operation reliability of the whole machine are improved, and the transmission power is increased.
Powerful all-around adapters
- Today’s world is noisy and busy, so in the field of railway transportation, reducing noise and improving comfort becomethe fundamental requirements, although railway vehicles still have more challenging requirements to meet. Our gearboxes are designed for optimized shaft loads and trouble free operation, and they also meet the low noise and safety requirements at high speeds.
Always keep running
- The external gear of wind power gearbox generally adopts carburizing quenching grinding process. With the introduction of a large number of high-efficiency and high-precision CNC gear grinding machines, there is no big gap between China and foreign countries in gear finishing level, and there is no technical difficulty in reaching the 5-level accuracy specified in 19073 standard and 6006 standard.